art blog #3


This is now my third post and I have now painted my fidget spinner all black. I have also put it all together.

My biggest problem I have had recently was probably taking my two pieces of cardboard and making them stay together. I was just using tape, and putting tape at the corners but, it started to peel. I had to use something more heavy duty. So I whipped out the hot glue gun and stuck them together. I have it painted, have the caps and everything I need to finish. All I need to to know is splatter paint all of it and hot glue the caps on.
   
                                                 It is going to be really cool! Stick around and watch more to see what I do next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Grading Criteria

Art Post #4 The Final Post

Cody's Art project Blog #1