Cody's Art project Blog #1

 I am cody schweikert and I have b 5/6 art with mr ritter and for my project I am making a 24 by 28 inch working fidget spinner, that I am going to splatter paint. I am going to make it work by putting my fidget spinner in between two pieces of cardboard so it will actually spin. This is what I started with


 My biggest problem I have had so far was just trying to get the dimension right so the bearings are all lined up and it actually looks like a fidget spinner. then just cutting out. I finally figured it out after about 30 minutes after trial and error it somehow lined up perfectly and I could proceed to cut it out and pain it. This is what I am at now.


The next thing I am going to do is cut out some more pieces to the fidget spinner has some thickness then finish painting and I am going to be done.

I have been working really hard and it looks really good so far. When It is done I think it is going to be really sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Grading Criteria

Art Post #4 The Final Post