Art Post #4 The Final Post

Hello again I am back to work with my Working Fidget spinner. I have cut out 2 identical pieces of cardboard in the shape of a fidget spinner. I have Painted it all black, then when it dried I used bright colors like pink and yellow to splatter paint it.
My biggest problem I have had was doing the platter paint. For some reason I couldn't find out how to get the splatter paint effect, The paint brushes just weren't working. After I got some help I learned that if I just used my finger then flicked the paint on to Fidget spinner then I would look great. It was also really fun. Now I have actually finished the fidget spinner, and it looks really cool. All I have to do now is find a way to hang it up in the hall way and I can hopefully get a good grade. This is what it looks like right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Grading Criteria

Cody's Art project Blog #1