Codys art blog #2

This is my second blog post about my art project and this is how far I am now.

I have cut it all out, have everything I need. I have even got the middle section with a fidget spinner in it so it will actually spin the whole thing, its looking good! My biggest problem I have had in a while was with my actual fidget spinner that goes in the center. It just stopped working, because a part in it got a little rusty, But for some reason when I just took it out it started to work again. but after I took it apart I got it to work again. This is what it looks like.
                                      
It is looking really cool and all I have to do is put my two big peices together, paint it and it will be done. I am really looking forward for what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Grading Criteria

Art Post #4 The Final Post

Cody's Art project Blog #1